Monday, May 18, 2009

Chemistry

Gooooooooodmorning everyone XD
I finally managed to create a blog.. this thing's so confusing.
Ok so today was a busy day. I woke up at 10 (how early :( ) so I could go over my biology notes, and then went to the exam at 4. It wasn't too bad, I think i did well! :D Gohhhh then i got home and immediately started studying chemistry. FIRST TIME EVER. I never studied it before(well maybe in form 3, but that was easy stuff) .. probably cos i gave up since I never understood anything and it's too complicated. Anywhoooooooo, it wasn't much fun XD and I'm panicking. I don't know what the hell I'm gne write tomorrow since i only know the basics and no details.
Ok sorry for boring you :P now to the "fun" part of the blog. SUMMER'S IN 9 DAYS AND I CANNOT WAIT! Aaaaaaah the 'form 5' summer everyone talks about (: I don't think I'll work this summer.. probably next year ^^, neenennneneneene. I've discovered that lack of sleep results in HYPERNESS XD
I'm so hungry and my mum's sleeping. I don't know how to cook :( Mhemx xtaghmel.

Goodnight world! Sleep tight XD
Love from the ziemel, Nicole
xxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. ejjja first commenter is I!
    go what's your name..
    you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to blogging :) :)
    hope u did well in ur chemi, i think twas today right? xD
    ejja u can do it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha thanks :)
    Nahh i didn't do too good. Actually... terrible
    hahahaha xxxx

    ReplyDelete